This book is the first in a series of differentiated writing books for Kindergarten. These books focus primarily on the fairy tales and folk tales included in the Core Knowledge scope and sequence for Kindergarten.
This writing book has your students work on so many different ELA skills over the five day sequence:
- Day 1: Summarizing a Story using Illustrations (p. 3-4)
- Day 2: Identifying Uppercase Letters (p. 5)
- Day 3: Identifying Lowercase Letters (p. 6)
- Day 4: Beginning Sounds (p. 7-8)
- Day 5: Sounding Out Words (p. 9-10)
Oh, and did I mention that these books are differentiated?
- Book A: Approaching Level
- Book B: On Level
- Book C: Above Level
I'm going to post a series of these books (and have a giveaway of course!), but in the meantime - enjoy this freebie!